Wednesday, June 07, 2006

I Thought I Was Done With the Whole Checking Out Thing

I just checked out of my classroom a few hours ago. It's much like checking out of your dorm room. Everything feels permanent and you can't believe you have to move it. Also, there is always the crunch because you still have to use the room. Luckily, in the world of teaching you have everything in nice neat containers, plus you get to keep most of your stuff in the room. It's just a matter of moving things off of the floor, and putting butcher paper on the shelves to block the dust.

I'm tired too.

I haven't spent much time thinking about what I'm going to do this summer. I have been thinking about getting a part time job, or something...not sure yet. I also have some projects I'd like to work on...

This is the boringest post ever. Oh well.

Thanks for reading.

No comments: