Saturday, September 23, 2006

Big Hair

For the past few days I've been using a diffuser to blow dry my hair. This has resulted in really big hair. Which I love. I mean, it's tastefully big, but still very large and in charge.

This new big hair of mine has caused a male teacher to ask, "Hey, have you been doing something different to your hair the past few days?" Not wanting to reveal too many hair secrets to him, I cooly replied, "Ummm...uhhh...yeah, I've been using this new.....thing." He volleyed back with, "Well, it's a good thing."

What! What! Little Rachel is involved in interoffice(campus?) shenanigans?!? Not really, but it is nice to be noticed. Wouldn't you agree?

1 comment:

Justin said...

Oh, BIG hair...

I thought for a second you meant BLUE hair.

I may be onto something with that blue hair. Look pretty nice, it look-a pretty nice!