Thursday, January 06, 2005

Dancing Fool

Well, I had my complimentary dance lesson. My instructor and I focused mainly on the Salsa and the Rumba. It was fun. I have three more lessons coming up in the next four days with my private teacher...whose name is Lance. I am also going to three group classes, and if I am brave enough, three dance parties. I cannot believe I am doing it because I was too scared to before.

On an even better note, (I know, you are asking yourself, "How can there be something better than private ballroom dancing lessons with a teacher named Lance?") I stopped by two churches today and picked up some information. The first church I went to was very promising. Of course it's hard to tell without going to a service. That is something I will need to work out with my family... Anyways, I had a really encouraging conversation with the receptionist, so we'll see what happens from here.

No comments: